Upper School (Year 9, 10 & 11 Only)
- Black blazer with Academy logo and blue lining.
- Black full length, smart, tailored trousers made from non-stretch material (NOT tightly fitted to the leg or cropped to the ankle).
- Plain white shirt with Academy tie (blue) with top button fastened or a plain white blouse with Academy scarf.
- Plain black (no badge) fine-knit V-neck jumper (optional but must be worn under blazer).
- Plain white or black socks.
- Black, flat shoes (maximum heel height 6cm at the back).
Please note that trainers, trainer style shoes, canvas shoes or boots are NOT acceptable. Shoes with large embellishments on the front are not permitted, such as bows or hearts.
Students can continue to wear a lower school blazer in the upper school, but once a new blazer is required they must purchase an Upper School one.
Please feel able to contact the Academy BEFORE purchasing any items of uniform if you have any doubts about whether it is acceptable as Academy dress.